Monday, April 26, 2004

Thanks all for your birthday wishes! I had class early this morning and now I am writing a paper... The lady at the store carded me for buying a mini bottle of champagne. How old do I look!? 17?!
Anyway, I am inviting all my friends out for Mexican food tonight and they are all coming.. some BU friends, some of James' friends. It should be really nice. I think we are celebrating my b-day on wednesday because that is when our finals are over and we can go out dancing and not care what time we have to get up.
I am going to Paris from the 30th - 3rd with Katrina and her sister. We are staying at a B&B thanks to the birthday $$$ or should I say £££!

Fast Fact:
Areas of London that Rhyme with bits of a full english breakfast: Osidge (in the bourough of Barnet)

So apparently Alister Simm is a star in a british comedy series about school girls where he plays the comic headmaster having to deal with all the comic situations the girls get into. Go figure.

Also: Baseball is an adaptation of a British little girls' game called Rounders. I saw some kids playing it in Hyde Park. That is why men here can't take American baseball seriously.

No comments: