Happy Easter, party people!
So I talked to many of you but here is a recap of the weekend.
I took the train on Friday morning to Canterbury to spend the Easter holiday with James and his family.
Yesterday, we had dinner (fish and chips) at his Grandmother's house in celebration of James' twin brothers' 18th birthday. Before that dinner, James, Chris (his lil' brother), Mrs. Eagle and I went on a 3 hour hike to the nearby town of Chatham. It was incredibly tiring but beautiful too. We then took the train back to Canterbury.
This morning, Mrs. Eagle hid our chocolate eggs in the garden so we had to hunt for them. Everyone was complaining that they were too old but I got a kick out of it! I got so many chocolate eggs from his family, but I brought them a nice big egg full of smaller eggs I bought from Harrod's.
Then we had Easter brunch which consisted of Roast Beef, Yorkshire pudding, peas, broccoli, carrots, and potatoes... All homemade and so good! I then had coffee and ice cream and talked with James' Grandma and Aunt for about 2 hours. She is adorable and hopes to see us once again before I leave.
The new pics that are up are of my workplace, the room where I had my free massage, and our walk around Canterbury and to Chatham. James' mom is in the bright yellow jacket next to Chris. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment