I came back early from Scotland because it was cold and rainy and I had done everything I wanted to do. The train both ways took 5 hours and the hostel was skell as per usual. I posted some pics of my trip. I went to a rock club with live music that was nearby my hostel, but being there by myself was lame so I went back early. The bouncer however let me in for free. I went to Edinburgh castle which had some nice views of the city. But once you've seen one castle you've seen them all.
Then this morning, I went to a pub to have a full Scottish breakfast before leaving. It was 9am and already there were Scotsmen in the pub with pints of beer! Dang. I tried haggis which is really gross mixture of blood, intestines, kidneys etc but is traditionally Scottish. It tasted like stuffing to me.
Enjoy the pics. They are of the town and the train ride up. The body of water along Scotland is the North Sea. The cliffs were beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment