Sunday, April 04, 2004

Ok so Paris is really expensive to visit during Easter weekend so we will go the weekend after. Instead I am going to Edinburgh in Scotland to meet Kati and her friend who will already be there. My train leaves at 10pm on Friday and I return to london on sunday night. I booked a room in a nice hotel by myself because all the hostels are booked up. I will meet up with Kati and Co. who are getting there earlier and staying later than I am. The train ride is only 4 hours and it will be nice to see the countryside again.

I added some April pics of the product launch on thursday. Also, I went ot Greenwich yesterday in London (South of the River!) and I got some pics of the Cutty Sark (a tea trading boat) and the Grand Meridian (the 0 degree longitudinal line). After that James and I went bowling. What a fun day! Today I will hopefully will go to a traditional sunday roast at a pub.
I shopped at an "All for a pound" store for some supplies for our upcoming final project. I should have found this store earlier!

Also are pics that Celeste scanned from Mom's camera when she was here. They are prefixed with my name. enjoy!

No comments: