Hello all,
I have officially moved out this morning from queens gate and I have lugged all my crap to James' place. Because this was so incredibly difficult, I will ask his friend Sebastian (who has a car) if he would kindly bring me to Heathrow on May 15th.
Paris is official. My friend Katrina and I are going by a coach bus which will take 7-10 hours each way! It was only £47 round trip. Too bad the bus may be cramped uncomfortable and bumpy. I am sure we can get each other through this harrowing experience. We leave Friday night and arrive in Paris on Saturday morning. We are meeting her sister there and we are all staying in a bed and breakfast. Thank god for no more hostels! Katrina and I will return to London Monday night. I can't wait to use my broken french only to be shunned by snooty Parisians! But hey, I'll at least be in Paris!
I am also going to an anti-war rally held outside of the US embassy. i will surely not be in the front lines chanting, but I would like to see this spectacle in person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment