Wednesday, April 07, 2004

So they facial I was supposed to get turned into a full body massage for an Elemis launch event!!!! I get there with the other intern and they're like, "Oh you're the models. Come with us." So I was shown into this spa room by myself and they tell me to strip to my pants and get under a sheet on the spa table (in privacy of course). So I ended up getting a two hour full body massage at this posh spa! The only catch was that journalists were walking in an out of my session because the night was to show off the new facility...Though I have no pics of me being pampered, I did take pics of the room I was in. They are soon to come...
Oh the life.

So Edinburgh fell through because the hotel e-mailed me telling me there was no availability. So the cheapest room only 3 days before check in was 200 pounds a night! I scrapped the idea, cancelled my train ticket, and I will go to Canterbury for Easter weekend and spend time with James' family. He is already there and I will meet him there Friday afternoon. This should be fun. Hopefully we can go on a day trip sometime on Saturday.

No comments: