Friday, April 30, 2004

OK so I brought all my crap to James' but now I found out that BU rents out other housing for 85 pounds a week after the program has ended. This is soooo beautiful! I am with my friends who chose to stay and it is 10 times better than the Crofton on queen's gate. It's like a proper palace, not little hotel like rooms. this is wonderful to not have class or work to worry about. I am really thinking of moving back into here. oh well. We leave for paris tonight so I will probably not have a lot of internet access until I get back.
The war rally was really powerful and made me cry because it was all true about the folly of America once again and then bringing in all the British soldiers who are dying for a war that the people here strongly appose. Gee.


Amendment:
I am DEFINITELY going to Barcelona from Tuesday 4th - Friday 7th with Victoria. Too bad I am coming back from Paris on Monday night. Dear lord I am going to be so travel weary, but the hostel in Spain is 10 minutes from the beach! Yaaaaay!

No comments: