Yes the terrorism attack is big here. Blair is all over it saying he was right to side with Bush. I think it is interesting how now Spain was attacked, terrorism is taken seriously now. I feel that previously Europe just viewed it as America being whiney.
Wales was gorgeous... Horse riding was hilarious! My whole lower body is aching now. The horses went faster than any I have ever ridden and I was hanging on for dear life. It was snowing when we first went out but the sun came out later. See the pics from wales.
Then we went to Hey on Wye famous for its second hand book stores. I bought some old H.G. Wells books. Then we went to Cardiff on sunday and Chepstow, on the border of wales and england. I hung out with a bunch of Aussie girls and had a crazy middle aged woman for a roommate. The hotel was nice, but she probably had a histrionic personality disorder from her stories.
I don't want to work tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment