Wednesday, March 03, 2004

OK so I wrote more press releases and the spas that use our products are amazing. They are about $5000 per person per week but they look fabulous! Check out www.huvafenfushi.com and you will see the spas yourself. Perhaps they can cut me a deal? ha yeah right. I also took another big bag full of products home including a ginger and lime salt rub, another eye mask, body lotion, and lavender toner. Who needs proactive with this job? I have class tomorrow so I don't go to work. This class is advertising in the UK. Oh, I got a B+ in my marketing course (which is good considering all the clubbing I did) and an A- in my Brit Lit class which I am very proud of.

Here is a link to a pirate party I went to the day I got back from Italy. In these pics you will see James and me, his red headed best friend James (which I will call James2), and some randoms that I don't know. But I like James' friends and I and my friends go out with each other every now and then to pubs or clubs.
His site is:www.20six.co.uk/weblogCategory/bhi9nubou7l5
Don't comment on his site though, it may be strange. I look god awful in the pic I am in because I am so travel weary, but I love how James2 refers to me as a "comely wench." I've also been called a cheeky wench many a time. I am told it's a term of endearment:) Enjoy!

No comments: