Monday, March 08, 2004
I go to Wales this weekend to go horseback riding. Just came from work and orchestra. So tired. We have a concert next tuesday. See my pics of pirate goodness on my site.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kim (via twitter):
Kim Blogs for MIT Sloan!
My Flikr Page
My Amazon Wish List
Blog Archive
►
2012
(11)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(40)
►
December
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(54)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(10)
►
2009
(72)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(58)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(128)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(13)
►
2005
(205)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(34)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(26)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(11)
▼
2004
(116)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(16)
▼
March
(17)
So I got about 200 pounds worth of leather goods f...
so last night our friend Mark gave us an incredibl...
Dear lord, and to think I gave this blog site to a...
so I went to work sick and they didn't care... Eve...
so i stayed home again today. I needed it. I als...
Still sick. I took off work today, but still feel ...
Oxford and Blenheim were great. Blenheim castle w...
Concert went well! One of my other friends who we...
My concert is tomorrow! James is coming to see me ...
Yes the terrorism attack is big here. Blair is al...
It is 6am here and i have stayed up all night in o...
still loving life...
I go to Wales this weekend to go horseback riding....
So I went to Canterbury this weekend to meet James...
OK so I wrote more press releases and the spas tha...
So today I must have walked away with about 200 po...
I love my job! I am doing PR with Luchford and to...
►
February
(22)
►
January
(15)
Mmmmmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment