After a Chinatown breakfast, we went to Little India to walk around. We all got some fresh coconut milk to cool off but the coconuts were luke warm...
After a night safari, we went to the Raffles Hotel, the birth place of the original Singapore Sling. They even had identical Virgin Singapore Slings so teetotalers like me can join in on the fun!
On the subway, I just had to take a picture of this sign. No durians on the train! Remember: this is the fruit that smells and tastes like dirty feet. Btw, I bought some durian hard candies to bring back so everyone can have a durian experience!
Sunday, we went to Clarke Quay, an expat area around the river and had Chillie and Pepper Crab. Here are the shells peeking out of the pot. so good!
After lunch we took a river boat cruise. Here is a pic of the "merlion," which I know very little about, but it looked pretty cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment