Made it safely to Bali and it's truly beautiful. There is very little internet, so I will not be posting until I get back to Boston. Our resort is nice, but the beach it is near is very dirty. To be honest, I think the beaches in Antigua are still unrivaled in my book.
However, the dollar goes SUPER far and I've had some of the best food here. Tomorrow we are going on a 12 hour tour and will see a lot. I've gotten a really bad sun burn, but staying out of the pools here are impossible! I'm having a lot of fun and am feeling super relaxed before going back to snowy snowy Boston to finish my last semester!
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When do you come home?
Celeste
Please wear a white t-shirt in the pool. Yo mama
Post a Comment