Sunday, January 31, 2010

Month in review

OK, so after 50 hours of travel (24 in air, 24 in layovers), I am back and feeling exhausted. I am also preemptively fighting what may be a cold from having Ethiopian babies coughing in my face during our 14 hour flight from Dubai to JFK. At any rate, school starts very soon and I am glad I had some down time in Bali. Here is a catch all post of other happenings in KL, then I'll post about Bali.










Above is some weird garden they put in the middle of Dubai International Airport. There's a waterfall and everything!










Starbucks in Arabic.










Our last night in KL, we went to a local hang out hawker stand. We ate stingray, "carrot cake", and noodles.










Getting ready for the Chinese New Year, Pavillion Mall put up pretty intense decorations.












This was taken on the last day on the job with our host company. WK on the right was our project manager.



Here is a video of the Fish Spa for the full experience!

No comments: