Well we made it through one full work week with our sponsor company! It was intense so we headed straight to a "fish spa" where you dip your legs in water and tiny toothless minnows swarm you and eat the dead skin cells. They really had at it too! The initial shock was very ticklish, but then once you got used to it, it was actually quite calming.

This is a hard pic to see, but if you look closely you can see the minnows attached to my legs. After 30 minutes, they were as smooth as silk!

Then we headed to dinner and enjoyed a hookah in the middle eastern part of town. I look like I'm in my element.
4 comments:
Is that a bong?
it's a hookah! apple tobacco yum! but for some reason it was all frilly. we said it was like the furry car steering wheel cover of hookahs.
Send some of those fishies my way. I've got one helluva callous on my foot they can munch on...
Jan
YEAH.SURE..HOOKAH MY FOOT!! SOMEONE IS SMOKING THE PEACE PIPE!!
LOL
...OUT!!
Post a Comment