HEY KIM, YOU MADE IT TO THE SUNSHINE STATE!! GOOD LUCK ON THE NEW JOB..GOTTA LOVE IT! HEY, FROM THAILAND..TO DISNEYLAND. OK, "DISNEY-WORLD".. BUT YOU GET IT!! HA OAO
Kim, Send me an email. Are you moving to Orlando, or is this a temporary job? Would love to get together if you can. I want to hear all about your exotic travels. It's been so long since I've seen you and I miss you. Please call or e. Aunt Silvia silviarose10@yahoo.com
2 comments:
HEY KIM, YOU MADE IT TO THE SUNSHINE STATE!! GOOD LUCK ON THE NEW JOB..GOTTA LOVE IT!
HEY, FROM THAILAND..TO DISNEYLAND.
OK, "DISNEY-WORLD".. BUT YOU GET IT!! HA
OAO
Kim,
Send me an email. Are you moving to Orlando, or is this a temporary job? Would love to get together if you can. I want to hear all about your exotic travels. It's been so long since I've seen you and I miss you. Please call or e.
Aunt Silvia
silviarose10@yahoo.com
Post a Comment