Well, I made it safely to my new place in Orlando. It's an extended stay hotel where I have a studio with kitchenette, full bed, and bathroom. It's not a bad set up and in a few ways it's better than my nyc apartment. It's pretty clean, I have cable and air conditioning! On the bright side, I get housekeeping every week where they change the linens and throw out my trash. Also free wifi!
Last night I went to super Target and ate at a diner next to our location. I also left my camera cord in Boston so I will have to use my iPhone for picture taking. I'll try to upload pics of my new cute car (an electric blue Nissan) and my studio. It's kinda like an upscale version of the hotel in No Country for Old Men.
I start work tomorrow! I more day of rest!
Sunday, June 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment