So I finally met our security guard tonight, and this was while I was outside with a big can of Black Flag killing the gross colony of spiders living right outside my door. I swear it is like living in Charlotte's Web. Every morning I run through my doorway hoping to not get dive bombed.
The security guard just laughed and said people try this all the time but they always come back. However, it made me just feel better to be spraying them dead one by one. Towards the end, my fingers were soaked because I was spraying so much; it was a bit like how Lady Macbeth must have felt.
On the bright side, I went out to dinner with some coworkers tonight. They are pretty funny and welcoming. I've come to the conclusion that pretty much every office must have pockets of fun people that are maybe even replications of other offices. I'm glad I found a good group of ppl so quickly!
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those damn Florida spiders. Do your co-workers know about Tu-Tu-Tango? It's a fun tapas place in Orlando. Look it up. Glad you are having fun.
Celeste
EEWWW..SPIDERS!!! KEEP SPRAYING SO THEY DON'T GET INSIDE....OR BE READY WITH A SHOTGUN!! LOL
OAO
Post a Comment