Sunday, October 16, 2005

This weekend James and I did some touristy stuff because I was starting to feel like I wasn't really in London. We went to look at Big Ben, the house of Parlaiment, Westminster Abbey and Buckingham palace. We also popped into St. Martin in the fields and I bought a british cookbook. Then we met some friends on Brick Lane for indian food! Pics will come later.

This morning I went grocery shopping and had to trek a 12 pack of TP through town back to my place. I bought some sausages and potatoes and perhaps I will make "bangers and mash," the traditional british supper.

The tv here is strange. They seem to be crazy about Diagnosis Murder so I feel like I'm watching PAX tv all day. Spiderman is the feature movie tonight. woo.

Also, I haven't seen the wallace and gromit movie yet and I really really want to this week. Arg!

No comments: