Saturday, October 22, 2005
Here is the creepy part. The forensics woman came and dusted for prints and found these glove smudges on our front window. Creepy! They are still there!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kim (via twitter):
Kim Blogs for MIT Sloan!
My Flikr Page
My Amazon Wish List
Blog Archive
►
2012
(11)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(40)
►
December
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(54)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(10)
►
2009
(72)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(58)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(128)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(13)
▼
2005
(205)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(24)
▼
October
(34)
Happy Halloween, all!You would think it wasn't a h...
Last night we went to the greyhound racing track a...
I bought a cute Laura Ashley tea cup and saucer se...
Hey all. Not much to report on here. I am paranoi...
Thanks for the pics of the boys, April. I will ha...
On the bright side I got a new haircut finally to ...
This is the front window of our flat. One guy mus...
Here is the creepy part. The forensics woman came...
my poor bag.
Yay all my stuff is back! It is still unreal becau...
Hey all,Glad to report that the snacks remained un...
Hey all,I am stealing away time to blog while at w...
Hey all,My place got robbed yesterday when everyon...
WoO! More goodies! Thanks, mom for the candles, co...
Hey all. Got another box in the mail today!
This weekend James and I did some touristy stuff b...
Haven't heard from the other job and won't hold my...
Had my first day of work today and although I was ...
YAY! Thanks April, John and the boys! Nobody does...
To my surprise I get a parcel in the mail today. ...
This was taken on the way back from a pub in Cante...
Here is a pic someone took of James on the day tha...
These are my keys to my place, no lie. The old as...
So the so called marketing job consisted of rollin...
I got called back for a second round of interviews...
Callec a US based marketing company today in Londo...
Hey all,Am applying to many temp agencies this wee...
Also, here is a pic of my fireplace.
Hey dudes,So I am all moved into my own flat and i...
Here's the really cool garden in the back. There;...
tv in my room = never socialising with my flat mat...
Here is the kitchen. Very nice and modern
Here's the outside of my flat. My room is on the ...
I just had to show you these awsome japanese socks...
►
September
(22)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(26)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(11)
►
2004
(116)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(15)
Mmmmmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment