Had my first day of work today and although I was happy for work, I didn't enjoy the tube packed like a sardine tin not to mention the peak time travel ticket worth an equivalent $12!!! And I thought NYC was bad! I do a lot of computer stuff with documents so it is pretty easy for me and they were impressed with my speed.
Also, when I got home I got a call from a company asking if I still needed a job. Turns out my CV got to a guy looking for a marketing junior for a law firm in the city. Wooo! I would love to do this! I hope to God I get this new position and I can ditch temping. When it rains it pours and I find myself eating way too many bags of mini cheetos and reese's cups for my own good...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment