Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Well I found my perfect flat today! It's really great! It is super close to the tube station and has all modern kitchen stuff. My actual room is huge with great windows and an old fireplace (not functional)! There are also 2 wardrobes and some dressers and a tv in the room! woo!

The flat mates are cool and there is a tv lounge downstairs. The best part is the garden outside that is neatly landscaped with two lagoons added and a small gazebo with some fruit growing off it. It is borderline tropical! Hopefully when I meet the landlord to give him the deposit, I can take pics for you all because it is so unreal.

Rent is about £378 each month and that is everything. This is about $680 which is a better deal than my friends in Brooklyn get and my room is practically double their size! I am so excited about this!
I am told I can pirate some wireless internet with my laptop and that was practically the deal sealer.

My new road is St. George's Rd and it is all the way out in zone 3 which is far from central london. But I love it and should be able to move out once the person living there packs up and leaves.

No comments: