So I hit the streets again and got another interview on Tuesday but for some lowly tempting gig. Either way I have two appointments next week and hope something will come of it. 2 weeks have passed and I haven't bought any new shoes yet! YIKES! I did however buy some bedding for my new flat today. I am looking forward to moving into my own place and unpacking all my stuff. It is finally setting into my brain that I am here for a long while, but I am still happy though it sometimes feels that I am merely in manhattan or something.
Watching the TV here is funny because despite the fact there are only 5 channels, the programming is such that I would want to watch it anyway. Lots of documentaries, trashy reality shows, cooking shows, etc.
I think I'll ease off tomorrow and seeing as next week I'll be going all over the place on the job hunt. On the bright side I got my new bank card in the mail for my british bank account. Woo spending!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment