Monday, September 26, 2005
This is what happens when your country only has 5 channels...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kim (via twitter):
Kim Blogs for MIT Sloan!
My Flikr Page
My Amazon Wish List
Blog Archive
►
2012
(11)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(40)
►
December
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(54)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(10)
►
2009
(72)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(58)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(128)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(13)
▼
2005
(205)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(34)
▼
September
(22)
So I hit the streets again and got another intervi...
So I sent my CV over to Democrats Abroad UK with a...
Last night James and I went South of the River to ...
This is what happens when your country only has 5 ...
The evening ended with fireworks over the Thames.
Some bootleg ice cream truck.
Here's a shot of the famous Globe theater.
James and I got some Cuban food from a stand.
Here's some posts that are a bit happier.This is a...
James to the rescue.... after work he brought home...
Hey all,Unofrtunately, I didn't get the job. The ...
Sorry dudes. Right after I had my interview, Jame...
Things are finally falling into place. I successf...
Well I found my perfect flat today! It's really gr...
8£ ($15) for a travel card this morning!!!! AhhhhH...
(click on pics to enlarge)APARTMENT HUNTING DAY #1...
Went for a yummy indian food dinner in Brick Lane ...
Off to an early morning of attending a BUNAC orien...
SAFE AND SOUND!Hey all, Well I made it to Englan...
Last night in town, people!Thanks for all your war...
Here is one pic of my coworkers hamming it up.
View my pics to see me and my whacky coworkers on ...
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(26)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(11)
►
2004
(116)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(15)
Mmmmmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment