Today I rented a clarinet from a music shop by Picadilly so I can now play in the Imperial College Orchestra. I was refused by one shop because I was American and I guess they had bad luck with getting their instruments back when term was over.
Tonight I went to a very cozy blues bar with my old friend Kati by Picadilly but just out of the way enough for it to not be touristy. The area by Golden Square is probably my favorite so far. The streets are narrow and the shops quaint. i have updated the pics- 1 of leicester square and the other of the blues bar "Ain't Nothing But..."
The quality of people was so much better here than all the other places I have been to so far. Everyone was into music and musicians themselves.
Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment