So the pics are now posted on the FTP site that Manish helped set up for me. Go to the link and you can now see what I've been up to. The cruise on the Thames was really nice although it was too dark to see anything. The cruise let us off and friends and I went back to go to pubs in Picadilly and Soho. (Note the pic of me hugging the Tiffany & Co. building that we happened to stumble upon). A half pint is only 1 pound! I see so many kids spending hundreds of dollars on drinks that I am glad I am not a big drinker (although I will surely make up for it in apparel purchases).
Classes start tomorrow and I am looking foward to starting up a routine.
I finally was able to buy some groceries. My total only came to about 6 pounds because I bogus bargain shopped. I made my first meal of eggs, cheese, and crusty bread for lunch.
I have decided that I will go surfing, hiking, and kayaking in Wales as part of the subsidized packages that the social programme here offers.
Ta ta for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment