Kim is alive!
OK... My 9:10 flight out of JFK was cancelled and a new flight was created because a back up plane just happened to be there. We ended up actually leaving JFK at 3AM (the time we should have been arriving in London).
We got here at 2PM GMT and arrived at the flat by 3.
My roommate was awesome and it was a girl I met while waiting at the gate for 6 hours. The Crofton (my dorm) is the newest dorm that is still being worked on today. It is absolutely gorgeous! Ana and I are in a double with a beatiful bathroom, wardrobes, new beds (and new sheets!), and there is a communal kitchen on our floor that looks like it came right out of the Sharper Image catalogue! I'm telling you, I don't know what I did to deserve such a high quality flat and a chill roommate!
Pictures will be sure to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment