So as you can see in the column on the right that I have signed up for National Novel Writing Month, in which you commit to writing a novel over the course of a month with a word count of 50K words by the end. Today being the 15th, we are at the half way point and I am furiously trying to get in my last 2K words in order to reach my goal.
So nearly every day, I have been in the most awesome tea shop in the world and it doesn't hurt that it is only 1.5 blocks from my apartment. My friend Usman who is also writing a novel took this picture of me with my head in my netbook and I thought I would share it on my blog. Must get back to writing!
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Go, Kim, Go!!!
Did you win?
Post a Comment