So after writing a few thousand words a day I managed to reach the 50K word mark to win the NaNoWriMo challenge, but my novel is far from over. So what I have now is a really really rough draft, but I will continue to write, and maybe even keep updating my word count as I go along.
But I find that my novel will soon become more akin to Eat, Pray, Love because next week, I am going on vacation to a Yoga Retreat in the Bahamas!
But this is no ordinary tropical vacation. It begins with 6AM mornings heading straight into silent meditation, followed by yoga at 8AM and then 10AM breakfast. Then yoga again at 4PM and some communal get together at 8Pm and then lights out at 10PM. Vow of silence from 10PM - 8AM. No meat, caffeine, nicotine, or alcohol.
I should really take at least one beginner yoga class before I leave next Thursday!
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
UMMMMM....AND WHEN DOES THE PARTEEEEEE BEGIN?? LOL
Y...OWT!!
Post a Comment