
In the middle of the capital of St. John's, there is a huge head statue in memory of VC Bird, the first Prime Minister of Antigua.

We went to Rosie's birthday party while on the island. This is the woman behind the making of Susie's Hot Sauce, the unofficial hot sauce of Antigua. After diagnosing her small business and giving her recommendations and templates on how to better track her sales and expenditures, we nearly cleared out her inventory buying 130+ bottles of sauce from her!

We are sitting in a presentation much like that of the Salem Witch Museum learning about the history of Antigua. I look super tan!

Here's us going out to a posh bar one of the first nights in town. No, that isn't a huge glass of wine, but a very expensive glass of Diet Coke. I paid more for Diet Cokes than people paid for cocktails on the island!

And of course, I couldn't leave Antigua without taking advantage of the duty free shopping! Here is my diamond and tanzanite ring I got for bargain basement prices!
No comments:
Post a Comment