
Here is a group shot after our first night's dinner at Coconut Grove. You can see we are all a little pale to begin with.

Of course I got a little time in at the local casino :)

Another great pic at sunset at Shirley's Heights. The sky looks like cotton candy.

You may not be able to tell, but this is a wave crashing up to me as someone tried to take my pic at a place called Devil's Bridge. Slaves on the island would try to escape via the bridge, though often drowned after falling off. You can see why I was so skittish.

Here's me and Leland having a laugh at the little private tables our resort set up on the beach. We were doing our best Vogue poses though I think it is fitting for the next issue of Conde Nast Traveller.
No comments:
Post a Comment