Tuesday, September 02, 2008

First day of school

So it's actually more of a half day,but we still have homework due for
the first class. Also, here is a shot of where I wait for the bus. A
real downer for the rest of the day...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, are you going to school or are you in a new episode of Slonies Amazing Race. C'mon, are you for real?? Can you get on the four year program I mean with all this fun why leave? Pool Hall looks cool maybe I could find some competition with all those math majors up there. Celeste and I want to do Haunted Happenings in Salem so maybe we could pick you up and count you in. Any word on I-phone cheats? How was the pizza at Oggi at Harvard Square? Any good stock tips?

Peace Out

JEFF

PS it ws either Forbes or Fortune 500 magazine that featured an article on 2 MIT Sloan students who graduated last year who are working on a nanophyte to give more effective chemo therapy to cancer patients, especially ones with liver cancer... Have you heard about them and if so what is the deal with their company?

AnalyticsKim said...

I would be down for Salem and I know of some classmates who actually want to go too. Just let me know which weekend you are thinking of because I have tentative plans to go to Iceland (more to come later)!

Have not discovered anything new on the phone nor went to Oggi's yet. As for stock tips, I am taking the finance class next semester. Also, I have not heard about the company you mentioned, but my classmate was featured on a segment of NPR!
www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=94168407

Alex said...

Let's do Salem!