Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Here are some pics I owe you from the past few weeks:


We went to Chris' east coast wedding reception. I went in a sari and it was awesome. Here is my teammate Rimi on the left who lent me the sari and helped me put it on.


Manny and I hosted a dinner party where he made one awesome pot roast. This time I could take pics because it wouldn't be so creepy. We love entertaining!


Our friend Joe brought the ingredients for his famous bananas foster. He nearly put in half that handle of rum!


Manny serves himself some rice.


Afterwards, we forced our guests into slave labor. We didn't even give them sponges to clean so they had to use their bare hands. Just kidding! People were happy to help out with the cleaning duty in return for the yummy food.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK EVERYONE...THIS IS AN ORDER!!!"STOP HAVING SO MUCH FREAKIN' FUN"!! STOP IT.. NOW!!!
Y..OWT!

Anonymous said...

Are you absolutely sure that you are going to school????? Party on, dude! Yo mama
(And I want that pot-roast receipe!)

John Davidek, Fulbright South Africa-2006 said...

Yeah, I'm impressed with the party-stuff going on! Hell, are you sure you guys are in "higher" education for the education...or is it for the"higher" aspect of it all?