
So I finally got around to putting together my new desk in my "office" shipped from Target. I must say that for only $100 it looks super sharp and it matches my dark wood bookcase. With bum hand and all, I was able to put it together in under 20 minutes and voila!- home office. I also brought all my toys and doo-dads from work and have set them up accordingly. It's a good thing I enjoy sitting at this desk as I will be spending many a night here.
Mind you the above diagram does not show the complete picture and may even look a bit pathetic considering how much I am extolling it's praises, but I don't have the heart nor the stamina to fill the bookshelves yet. In the meantime, however, I can drink a continuously warm cup of earl gray and catch up on my emails....
2 comments:
LOOKS VERY NICE KIM. HOPE YOUR HAND IS GETTING BETTER.
Y..OWT!
Looks great! All set up for those all nighters?? Moms
Post a Comment