Sunday, August 03, 2008

Manny and I hosted a summer bbq for our classmates on Sunday. (We've secretly decided our house name is KiManny- like Brangelina. Poor kid, he's such a good sport to tolerate me!) It went well and we have about 15 people in our place with tons of foods and tons more beer leftover in the fridge. I think we'll bring it to the next Sloanie bbq on Tuesday.


Surprisingly, we had a great set up to accommodate all the people.


The flowers from Whole Foods looked great in my new crystal vase!


OMG! Kim is cooking! Manny said I looked really domestic in my new apron. And ironically, I was talking to classmates about how I would like to go into consulting while wearing it. Sending mixed signals, are we? I am here preparing shrimped wrapped in bacon cooked in bacon grease. It was waaaay awesome and we decided to host a BACON party sometime in the fall.


Here is Manny firing up the grill on our fire escape. This is probably way illegal, but it sure got us through two trays of bbq chicken, hot dogs, sausage, and s'mores! Shortly before this pic, he nearly burned off all his facial hair!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, Kim, are you aspiring to be the next Rachel Ray?

How about MannyKim instead?

Looks like you're having fun and your apartment looks terrific!

Enjoy!

Jan