Thursday, January 31, 2008


So here's the first year in a while I have Valentine's Day plans worth blogging about!

I am going with my old friend Damien for a candlelight dinner at.....WHITE CASTLE! (the one in Spanish Harlem to be exact)

Click on the link for the page that will let you make reservations at the nearest "cassuws" near you. I really can't wait and will definitely take a lot of pictures. I've seen people blog about the V-day dinner at White Castle, complete with table side service, candles, menus, and a flowers. I can think of no better way to celebrate V-day than clogging my arteries with a sack of ten.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pic didn't come up, but I hope the ones you post on V-day will. I swear, I never heard of "Casoooos" doing this on V-day. Is it something new?

Jan

Anonymous said...

This might be the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Bwahhhahahahaha



Celeste

Anonymous said...

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY HYSTERICAL..OK PEEP-OOOOS..WE OWE THE WORD
"CASSUWS/CASOOOS" TO UNCLE C. LOL. I'M GOING TO CHECK IT OUT TOO!! WHO NEEDS A "4-STAAAH" RESTAURANT...RIGHT??
Y..OWT

AnalyticsKim said...

I can hardly wait either! my pictures will definitely come up!

Anonymous said...

I think what's REALLY funny is this young lass of ours has been around the world--and is excited about having V-day dinner at WC's!

ROFL

Jan