Saturday, February 25, 2006
Did I mention James hates posing for pictures?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kim (via twitter):
Kim Blogs for MIT Sloan!
My Flikr Page
My Amazon Wish List
Blog Archive
►
2012
(11)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(40)
►
December
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(54)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(10)
►
2009
(72)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(58)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2006
(128)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(25)
▼
February
(35)
Here mom is taking a picture.
Also this was the creepiest thing in the whole cat...
Our last stop was Salisbury Cathedral. How cool is...
We went to the ruins of another castle called old ...
I like this shot.
Back on the bus and here we are at the main event!
It was freakin freezing! But it was beautiful.
Here's a church in Avebury. I like this pic cause ...
A better look at the stones.
Here is our really bad tour guide explaining this ...
Our first stop was at Avebury stone circle. Here i...
I stayed at the hotel last night so that we could ...
John, Johnny and Paul climb around Nelson's column...
Here's mom on the Thames River boat tour. It got r...
April and Paul listen to the narrator in the backg...
Today we did a London bus tour. It was good cause ...
And Paul, showing off his stretchy gooey jewels he...
Johnny's finger in the pic of mom. She ate Indian ...
I seem completely unaware that Johnny is taking si...
How old are you now? How old are you now? John was...
Did I mention James hates posing for pictures?
We went for Indian food for John's birthday. Here ...
UPDATEPoor Weary travellers. They get to the hote...
Hi all!I got the job!!! Woo! I told the guy over ...
James in a suit! Also, I got my plane ticket in t...
we were the last ones to leave. here's a long sho...
Check the decor!
Steve and Stewart
mark slides in to our photo :)
The happy couple!
Once inside, I took this pic. Ghost orbs abound!
Traitor's Gate.... gulp...
Woo! Engagement party for Mark and Dawn at the Tower!
I had my first screening call about the job I am l...
Hey all,Looks like I will be coming back to the US...
►
January
(13)
►
2005
(205)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(34)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(26)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(11)
►
2004
(116)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(15)
Mmmmmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment