Hey all,
The strike wasn't bad at all. It was not the train drivers, but the station staff who went on strike. I actually got a seat in the morning that day. I am home sick right now. Something awful has been going around the office and I got into work on Wednesday and puked in the bathroom (my curry dinner from the night before!) afterwhich they sent me home in a black cab all the way across London. Once home I would be sick every 2 hours and I slept all day and night. I am feeling a bit better tonight but feel like I have a fever.
James has been helping me by delivering cans of soda to me day and night because that is all I can manage to ingest. I am supposed to be going to a Dems abroad meeting tomorrow where they are showing a film about walmart. Hope i can make it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment