Monday, November 21, 2005
Sorry but the Spurkey was AWFUL! Here is james cooking some turkey chops we got from the store...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kim (via twitter):
Kim Blogs for MIT Sloan!
My Flikr Page
My Amazon Wish List
Blog Archive
►
2012
(11)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(40)
►
December
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(54)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(10)
►
2009
(72)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(58)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(128)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(13)
▼
2005
(205)
►
December
(31)
▼
November
(24)
Hey all,This weekend I went to Greenwich market wh...
Here's me at the Hard Rock eating the thanksgiving...
Here's me cutting into the first piece! For her fi...
Vikki holds up her homemade pumpkin pie that she m...
I turn on my computer and to my surprise they chan...
Well, we don't really do balloons on Thanksgiving,...
This is what I came into work too!
Happy Thanksgiving!So just as the day started off ...
Thanks Mum for the comfort food! Cornbread yum! F...
This thanksgiving thing is not so bad....
My plate is heaped full of Thanksgiving goodness.
Stove top, yaaay!
Sorry but the Spurkey was AWFUL! Here is james coo...
Sunday afternoon I prepared the cheesecakes first....
April to the rescue! Thank you April and John and ...
Hey all,Tonight James and I are going to a Democra...
I look a bit drunk, though I only drank soda all n...
Our friend steve contemplates eating the worm..
James singing to my DJ playlist of wonders.
My housemate Denise marvelling at the sweet corn p...
pics from my mexican party! here are some starters...
Tomorrow is my Mexican Housewarming party! I will ...
Hey all,yesterday was James' bday so I got him tic...
Last night I went out with coworkers because one i...
►
October
(34)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(26)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(11)
►
2004
(116)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(15)
Mmmmmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment