Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Hey all,
yesterday was James' bday so I got him tickets to a lecture his favourite author was giving in London and then I treated to a meal in Chinatown! It was a really fun time.

I think we are finally going to a disco on friday!

Politically, looks like Blair is in big trouble and the news is reporting on the notion that he may be booted from power any day now.

These past few days I have been getting desperate to find a place in London that does a Thanksgiving dinner. Obviously they don't have our pilgrim holiday here and the ones I am finding are all fancy pants ones. I just want your basic stuff yourself silly meal with tinny cranberry sauce with can indentations on the side!!!


I will let you know how my search goes as I join fellow expats in the search for a turkey dinner.

No comments: