Well, we have been in Hyderabad for a few days now and tomorrow is the wedding for Christie and Mahesh. Today we saw the pre-wedding ceremonies at Mahesh's house. We got some fun henna art on our hands which is traditional for weddings here and Mahesh's mom hosted about 50 people at her house today.
We will wear the sarees we bought tomorrow at the actual wedding. After this, we will go on to Goa for some relaxing by the beach!
I think many of us are actually getting used to India at this point. We no longer notice the complete lack of order on the roads or people peeing all along the sidewalks. However, after a week of being constantly bloated, I think Charles and I will be going to the Hard Rock Cafe in Hyderabad for some American food.
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you are taking a ton of pics!!!
Celeste
Post a Comment