Sunday, January 30, 2011

Made it Safely!

Flight to London on Saturday night went well! I had a whole row to myself and I was able to entirely stretch out and sleep for 5 hours straight.

Even though these past few days have been hectic in moving, now that I am here I feel so happy to be back. My classmates Chris and Nilah came to meet me at my hotel and we just walked around and shopped all day and we are about to go out for a pub dinner.

I catch the early morning Eurostar to France tomorrow morning and will meet my team for the first time. Will write more soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are there safe and sound. Take and post pics everywhere you go so I can feel like I am there!

celeste

Anonymous said...

GREAT...YOU MADE IT AND EVEN GOT IN A FEW ZZ's! MUST BE LIKE A "FLASHBACK" FOR YOU. HA
Y..OWT!