
So I guess I never realized how many things my twitter feed was attached to plus I never did a follow up tweet to thealarming message I tweeted yesterday. I spent about two hours in MIT med yesterday hooked up to an iv drip where they let me just soak in the nutrients and fall asleep which was nice. I went through two bags, and afterward I have to say I felt a whole lot better, maybe 60%. I then went home and slept a lot and today I am back at 85%. I even ate a PB&J sandwich! (though the thought of Korean still puts me off).
So in the end, the doctors have no idea what I had. Maybe it was a virus, maybe it was bacteria. But the bloodwork came back fine. Sorry to gross you all out with this picture, but I found it amusing. P.S. iv drips make you cold, but it is a rather refreshing feeling!
And thanks to all who called, tweeted, and texted making sure I was ok and had everything I needed. I'll try not to alarm you guys again!
3 comments:
Glad you are o.k., little sis!!
Celeste
Sorry you were sick! I'm glad you're better. Hope you didn't get jungle fever. LOL
Jan
Glad you're doing much better now. Take care of yourself.
Y..OWT!!
Post a Comment