
Well the journey started today as I caught the 1:16PM train to grand central. Once there, I hopped in a cab to the Hampton Inn JFK. This is where I will ring in the new year. I have a night of CNN, greasy Chinese, and magazines in store for me. Perfect!
Tomorrow I get the free shuttle to JFK where I will take Emirates airline to Malaysia via Dubai. woo! It will be about 24 hours of flying with a stop over either in Dubai or Doha (I'm no longer sure which one) and we'll get into Kuala Lumpur sometime Saturday their time. Whenever I fly to Asia I feel like I am time traveling. I especially like returning to the US because it's like you're given a day of your life back.
For three weeks some classmates and I will be doing a project for JobStreet.com with a weekend in Singapore. Week 3 we will be going to Bali for a week of relaxation! I'll report more on my marathon travel schedule tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment