Monday, May 25, 2009

Wedding madness

Though I still have no pictures to post, the past 2 days have been a neverending wedding extravaganza! Festivities were capped off with our friend Amit riding to the hotel following a hired marching band as he rode a horse! I'll post pics when I get back but I have truly never seen anything like this wedding! Though my personal preference would be to ride a small elephant, I'll give Amit a pass at his choice of livestock to make an entrance on.

Today, we are going to tour Bangkok proper and then go to a Thai Boxing match tonight. Then off to a night market and beer garden. Yesterday we went to a tailor and had bespoke suits custom made for us as we picked out our fabric and they took our measurements. I ordered 2 3-piece suits and had 3 shirts made. I can't wait for the final fitting and to see the final product!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HURRY UP WITH THEM PICS...CAN'T WAIT TO SEE 'EM!
OAO

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9mwELXPGbA

One Night in Bangkok...

A little taste of the 80's

Jan