Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blog blog blog

As I enter into my next semester at Sloan, I have been selected to be an official student blogger for MIT Sloan! Check out the top link on the right column to check out my page. Right now there is nothing there, but check in in the upcoming months to see what hundreds of prospective students are reading to see what real life is like at Sloan!

8 comments:

Alex said...

There is nothing there....

Anonymous said...

You didn't tell me this when we talked. Good for you! Moms

AnalyticsKim said...

Nothing is there because we have not launched yet. I'm waiting for this date before blogging. I am also waiting to receive a certain MC HAMMER picture so I can use this as my first blog post...!

Anonymous said...

WE'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT!!
OAO

Anonymous said...

blog away, my friend...


Jan

Anonymous said...

I love your picture on your Sloan blog! Mom

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Anonymous said...

Ho un carattere CGI:) [url=http://lacasadicavour.com/cialis/ ]comprare cialis online [/url]La ringrazio molto per una spiegazione, ora so. comprare cialis online Quali parole ... Super, ottima idea