Here's the first of many pics to come in of Teresa's wedding! And like a dumb @$$ I forgot my camera that day so I am relying on pics to dribble in on her facebook page :)
My hair is still not recovered from all the hairspray she put into it! Also, this guy looks like he wants nothing to do with me :)
7 comments:
Katon, Goukakyu no jutsu.
Damu pa kmu to?.. Nano ni klase blog man?
And also we ensure that when we enter in this specific blog site we see to it that the topic was cool to discuss and not a boring one.
Nice blog. Thats all.
good blogging people!
You must use Vista.
Hi Kim. I just love the spam postings on your blog. LOL!! Do you recognize any of the languages?
Anyhoo...Everyone looks terrific! Much happines to the bride and groom.
Oh, by the way...Don't take it personally; your escort has the same look most males do when they're near any type of wedding ceremony. :-)
Jan
Yeah, the spam is random. I have no idea what it's all about.
Hopefully more pics will come!
Post a Comment