Sunday, July 13, 2008

Good news! I found a place to live in Cambridge! Actually, it's in Inman Square on the border of Cambridge and Somerville. Inman is a great quiet location that has yet to be taken over by chains and big box stores. It's full of Harvard and MIT ppl (students and/or professors) with owner operated coffee shops, bakeries, restaurants and pubs.

I am living with a fellow MIT Sloan student in my class Manny. He is from Guam and is very easy to get along with. I'm living on the second floor so I have TWO rooms, THREE closets, and all for about 1/3 of what I am paying now! One room will be a bedroom and the other I am going to call my den or study. Maybe I'll get some fake antlers to put up. Should be nice to have my own space to get to work!

The place is very clean with a full kitchen and I'm really looking forward to living there. Below are some pics!


This is our dining area by the kitchen. We even have an island seen in the lower right corner. The last tenants left the dining table, chairs, and couch!


Here is our kitchen. I can't wait to use my nice appliances again! Island great for entertaining!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS KIM..LOOKS LIKE A VERY NICE PLACE.
Y..OWT!