I made it to Japan safe and sound! (though I almost lost it on the plane it was such a long ride).
Tonight I am going into Tokyo to Ginza to do some shopping and get some dinner with a coworker.
So Japan is way cool except when I hit a bidet button on my super techy hotel toilet and water started spraying everywhere. I worked until 6 on this saturday- these people are slave drivers.
Will write more soon as I have no internet access in my hotel and am sneaking this in. Jet lag has definitely set in at this point. I can't wait to go to bed tonight. We are getting a "late" start for work on Sunday- we'll start at 10. ICK! I've sold my soul to these people to come here!
But all in all it's fun. I seem to blend in well and people just expect me to speak Japanese. They must think I'm slow cause I just smile and nod. My Swedish coworker does all the translating, as he is fluent in Japanese so we just confuse the heck out of people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment