Thursday, May 06, 2004

Barcelona was sooo sunny and hot today! We first started trying to go to the montjuic area but it´s one big mountain so Victoria and I just turned around and walked the other way! We saw a lot of the old Olympic things because the summer olympics were here a little while back. There is some crazy avante gard architecture here which I captured in some pics. These are coming out awesome!

Celeste: screw daquiries... We are talking glasses of sangria as big as my head! The street performers are whacky and the beaches stretch for miles! There are fountains everywhere and palm trees!

Victoria and I sat outside of some cafes, went to some of the sights, and lounged around tanning by a big fountain by La Ramblas. Tonight we shall dine on tapas and call it a night. Tomorrow we return to London and then I have to catch a train right away to Canterbury because Saturday is James´mom´s b-day. Good lord all this travelling!

No comments: