Tuesday, February 03, 2004

So I had my interview this morning and it went well. I absolutely love the place! It is right by Oxford Street which is like me working off of Madison Avenue. I was told the dress code is "Funky Casual."
I feel like I have reconnected with many parts of my personality that lay dormant in the states. For example, I find that playing my clarinet in the orchestra had brought me back to GOOD music and not just pep band songs. Everyone I meet and retain as friends is connected to music in some way. The music in the discos is new and cutting edge, not britney or justin or crappy crap crap.
Also, I am just so happy to be in the heart of one of the biggest cities in the world. Meeting new people is amazing and everyone is so interesting.
I can't wait to work.

PS: when it says I published at 5am that is 10am in england.

No comments: